Sunday, December 10, 2017

Több mint két éve! More than two years!

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post. I don't know why I stopped writing. I haven't stopped learning Hungarian. I'm going to get back into it and use it as another learning tool. I am hoping to document my progress as much as possible. 

I won't be returning to Hungary until November 2018. When I am there I will be taking an intense Hungarian Learning Class at the Debreceni Nyári Egyetem. It will be a one week long class. 6.5 hours per day. The class is no longer offered in Budapest so I will travel 3 hours by train to Debrecen for the week. I still am using my tutor Zsuzsa on italki.com and she lives in Debrecen so I am looking forward to that trip.

We have been using the coursebooks from the school for the past year and half so I will be revisiting some of my lessons. 

Well, I hope all has been well.

Until next time.

Sziasztok!

No comments:

Post a Comment