Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Motiváció

It appears that I have hit a wall. While I do my Memrise practicing a few times a day, I haven't really learned anything new. My library Colloquial Hungarian book sits in my bag and is due back tomorrow. I know it's there, I see it throughout the day but just don't take it out.

Nine weeks from today I will arrive in Budapest again. This should be motivation enough I just haven't pushed like I was. I ordered my own copy of Colloquial Hungarian and it is supposed to arrive today. I am hoping that will jump start me.

At lunch I am going to review these sites. Olly Richards: I Will Teach You a LanguageKevin Morehouse: Language Hero and Alex Rawlings: Rawlangs (who just happens to be in Budapest now). After this I am sure I will pick up some Motiváció.

Sziasztok!

No comments:

Post a Comment