Friday, April 10, 2015

On Pinterest

I've been using Pinterest for a few years now, actually since the days of having to be invited. I've been pinning things like cabins, gardening ideas, helpful hints and travel destinations. It wasn't until this morning when Kevin Morehouse from Language Hero tweeted about Lindsay Does Languages using Pinterest for her language learning did the light go on for me.

learn this - Hungarian is my newest board. I've put a few pins in there already and I have a feeling it will fill up faster than my other boards. As Lindsay mentions, as you pin something Pinterest will suggest other items. So far it has brought up other Hungarian pins, which I have pinned to my this is - Hungarian board, but from those pins I am hoping to stumble across other language related pins.

So, off to learn and pin.

Sziasztok!

No comments:

Post a Comment