Saturday, November 15, 2014

Let's Learn Hungarian!

Today I had to work on rental unit. I realized this would be a great time for me to listen to the podcast Let's Learn Hungarian. Steven and Györgyi made ten podcasts back in 2008. I found them in 2012 when I first attempted to learn Hungarian. Over the years I listened repeatedly.


I started my work today and was going along and repeating the phrases and then I realized I didn't recognize what I was hearing. Then I looked, Episode 11? Wait, episode 10 is the last one. As I listened I realized that 11 was new and my phone had automatically downloaded it. This was great! Even better was when 12 started playing.


I am excited to have Steven and Györgyi back and adding them to my mix of learning. Üdvözöljük!


Question: "Szeretnék két hétijegyek" is this correct for "I would like two seven day passes"?

No comments:

Post a Comment